Emoji cafe is founded by the Taiwan Digital Nomad Association (TDNA) on 2023. Sometimes I like to worked for my side projects here with a cup of coffee and a chocolate fondant.
There are some personal reflections.
Friendly Place for Digital Nomads
If you are also looking for a place to work remotely or meet customers for business, I recommend this place for the following reasons.
- Traffic
- This place is near the Taipei Main Station which is friendly for foreigners or tourists.
- Address: No.8, Sec. 1, Kaifeng St., Zhongzheng Dist., Taipei City
- Service
- Unlimited time to stay (at least ordering one drink)
- Environment
- It's an extremely silent place for working
- The table is large enough to use even you have many books and laptop
Besides the convenient traffic and friendly environment, an interesting feature is the cat-room. There are two cats in this cafe and customers can feel free to work with them.
Digital Tribe
As a digital tribe, the Emoji coffee is not only a co-working space for freelancers or developers. It also helps to build connections by hosting activities.
Taiwan Digital Nomad Association (TDNA) is an organization for dedicating the promotion of the concept of digital nomads. I believe it'll be helpful to learn how to become a digital nomad by joining their activities.
Summary
Compared to mentioned features, I personally love the relax atmosphere there either processing side projects or chatting to friends. I always can retrieve something positive here when feeling depressions.




沒有留言:
張貼留言