A couple is enforced to their contact ex-lovers according to the prescription of infertility from a doctor. In order to pregnant, they have no choices but to engage ex-lovers in sexual activity.
After the process of the exploration, they eventually have their own babies. It's little nonsense but interesting comedy.
What will you do when meeting ex?
In the real life, this prescription is ridiculous and it make no sense. However, everything makes sense in the movie because it could be just an imaginary. It's reasonable for them to engage their ex-lovers again even going out with strangers.
As an audience, I wonder that what if I got a chance in the same condition. I thought it could be either an interesting thing or a disaster. It depends on how we handle our relationships. Maybe there is someone you will never want to see them again. Because you hurt them or was hurt by them.
I was surprised that the actors face it calmly and accept the task (maybe it's because it's just a movie). They also show some feelings of anxieties like appearance or morality. It seems that most of anxieties are sourced from our mind.
Summary
Recently, there are also some new challenges and I felt anxieties.
Then I found most of them are my mind. Try to execute tasks without the participation of my emotions or feelings, I believe everything will be fine.
沒有留言:
張貼留言