Having a meal with the family at different famous restaurants is a new plan of this year. My parents lived in a strict and frugal in the past, I am grateful it very much.
We decide to visit Palette for the mother's day.
Nice Environment for Festivals
As one of famous buffet in Taipei, each person has to pay about 2000 NTD for the dinner. It's not cheap.
I felt it's suitable for having meal with family. The environment is what I like the most. The table and seat is large enough for placing a low of foods and people are easy to chat to each other.
Palette is a part of the Grand Mayfull Hotel, the lobby and the second floor are luxury. People could take pictures there. However, the lens I bring only has the 40mm fixed focal length. The FOV is not wide enough to record the whole lobby.
I would suggest that you can bring the wide-range lens if you are planing to visit here.
Summary
My parents told me that they are happy to have that experience to visit here and see their grand daughter. But they didn't really enjoy the food because they were used to eat simple food.
I felt a little depressed but I still appreciate for having them. Let's expect the next restaurant.




沒有留言:
張貼留言