I usually go to the coffee shop with my laptop to do side projects on the weekends or holidays. Today is my first time to visit Curista coffee (奎士咖啡) in the Taipei city.
There are some of my personal reflections.
Nice place for digital nomads
If you are also looking for somewhere to work remotely, I recommend this place for the following reasons.
- Traffic
- It's near the MRT station. You can arrive at the 市府旗艦店 by just walking about 3 minutes after getting off the MRT at the Taipei City Hall station
- 市府旗艦店: 台北市信義區忠孝東路四段563號1F
- Service
- Unlimited time to stay during the not-busy time and free wifi
- During busy times, you will be allowed to stay about 2 hours
- Environment
- Quiet and not too crowded
- Provide bathroom
Summary
I did not order the food but they did provide a few kinds of cakes. As for the coffee, I did not enjoy the one I ordered. A little too light. Maybe it's because of the cinnamon roast.
Anyway, I would like to try other kinds of coffee next time.

沒有留言:
張貼留言