2024年3月31日 星期日

Godux V1 Camera Flash


Introduction

I am a beginner of the commercial photography.

One of subject I usually take photos for is attenders of the conferences. Camera flash is essential if we need to reduce ISO extremely or adapting various environments. 

The previous one I used is Godux TT685, it's cheaper and easy to use but there are some downsides. 

  • It requires 4 dry cells, the endurance is about 6 hours by my experience
  • The recycle time is not short (depends on output power we set). It means that you may miss some awesome events if the flash was not ready yet 
On the contrary, the recycle time of Godux V1 is only 1.5 seconds with the lithium battery's helps. So far, I didn't have chances to test its endurance.


Use case: commercial photography

Recently, I helped to take photos for the clothes for the incoming conference (GopherDay 2024). I build a rough photo studio by using a pure white paper as the background and two remote flash lights (V1 and TT685)

The interesting thing is there is a circle in the initial result photo, which is caused by the round head flash V1.


Finally, we got the expected photo. 

For two clothes, we took about two hours for setting up including adjusting the angle and the position of the flash lights and photographed subject.



Summary

I really need to give respects to professional photographer. It not only requires knowledges of photography but also good physical strength. However, it's still a fascinating and interesting habit.    

Welcome to comment or share if there is any interesting activities or tasks of photography you have recently. 

沒有留言:

張貼留言